Watching Cable TV in Lowell, OH
Do you know how many people stream television programs online? How about the number of people who bundle TV and Internet? Larger television trends like these show us a lot about cable TV use in Lowell, OH. In America, 97% of people watch television as it is broadcast, 48% stream at least one show online and 7% use their DVRs to watch TV whenever they want. And, 72% of Americans bundle their cable subscriptions with high-speed Internet, and one-third of Americans own four or more televisions.
So in Lowell there are::
- 599 people who watch broadcast TV
- 297 people who stream TV online
- 43 people who regularly use DVRs
- 445 people with bundled services
- 204 people with a plethora of plasma-screens