TV Use in Euclid, OH
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Euclid, OH. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. For the 46,896 people in Euclid, those stats equate to:
- 15,476 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 22,510 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 45,489 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 33,765 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 38,924 Euclid residents confined to network air dates and times.