How Beachwood, OH Watches TV
Looking at national trends helps us get a picture of cable TV in Beachwood, OH. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. For the 11,067 people in Beachwood, those stats equate to:
- 3,652 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 5,312 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 10,735 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 7,968 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 9,186 Beachwood residents confined to network air dates and times.