Cable TV in Grand River
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Grand River, OH, examine habits of Americans at large. Nearly 33% of U.S. residents own at least four televisions, about 50% of them stream television shows online, and 97% watch their favorite TV shows as they are broadcast. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 344 people in Grand River, that's:
- 114 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 165 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 334 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 248 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 286 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.