TV Trends in Inola, OK
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Inola, OK. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. So what, right? Well, of your fellow 1,548 Inola residents, there's:
- 511 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 743 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 1,502 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 1,115 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 1,285 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.