Cable TV in Broken Arrow
Ever wonder how many people still watch broadcast television? Or how popular TV content has become online? Well, cable TV use in Broken Arrow, OK tends to follow larger trends. Nearly everyone in America watches TV shows as they are broadcast, while almost half the population also streams TV content online. And 7% of all TV viewing off of DVR recordings. And, 72% of Americans bundle their cable subscriptions with high-speed Internet, and one-third of Americans own four or more televisions.
With a population of 85,008 that means in Broken Arrow there are::
- 82,458 people who watch broadcast TV
- 40,804 people who stream TV online
- 5,951 people who regularly use DVRs
- 61,206 people with bundled services
- 28,053 people with a plethora of plasma-screens