How Mounds, OK Residents Watch TV
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Mounds, OK. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. So what, right? Well, of your fellow 1,061 Mounds residents, there's:
- 350 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 509 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 1,029 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 764 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 881 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.