How Tulsa Residents Watch TV
Ever wonder how many people still watch broadcast television? Or how popular TV content has become online? Well, cable TV use in Tulsa, OK tends to follow larger trends. In America, 97% of people watch television as it is broadcast, 48% stream at least one show online and 7% use their DVRs to watch TV whenever they want. And, 72% of Americans bundle their cable subscriptions with high-speed Internet, and one-third of Americans own four or more televisions.
With a population of 384,123 that means in Tulsa there are::
- 372,599 people who watch broadcast TV
- 184,379 people who stream TV online
- 26,889 people who regularly use DVRs
- 276,569 people with bundled services
- 126,761 people with a plethora of plasma-screens