How People Watch TV in Oologah
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Oologah, OK, examine habits of Americans at large. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. For the 932 people in Oologah, those stats equate to:
- 308 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 447 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 904 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 671 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 774 Oologah residents confined to network air dates and times.