How People Watch TV in Bruce
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Bruce, SD, examine habits of Americans at large. Nearly 33% of U.S. residents own at least four televisions, about 50% of them stream television shows online, and 97% watch their favorite TV shows as they are broadcast. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. For the 279 people in Bruce, those stats equate to:
- 92 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 134 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 271 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 201 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 232 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.