Watching Cable TV in Alcoa, TN
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Alcoa, TN, examine habits of Americans at large. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. So what, right? Well, of your fellow 8,208 Alcoa residents, there's:
- 2,709 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 3,940 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 7,962 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 5,910 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 6,813 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.