How Southlake Residents Watch TV
Do you know how many people still watch TV as it is broadcast? And how many wait and watch shows on their DVRs? Larger television trends like these show us a lot about cable TV use in Southlake, TX. Approximately 97% of people watch regularly scheduled programming, even though 48% also stream some TV online and 7% watch some of their shows later, from their DVRs. And, 72% of the population bundles TV and Internet, while 33% of homes have four or more televisions.
26,297 people live in Southlake, which means there are:
- 25,508 people who watch broadcast TV
- 12,623 people who stream TV online
- 1,841 people who regularly use DVRs
- 18,934 people with bundled services
- 8,678 people with a plethora of plasma-screens