How Salem, UT Watches TV
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Salem, UT. Nearly 33% of U.S. residents own at least four televisions, about 50% of them stream television shows online, and 97% watch their favorite TV shows as they are broadcast. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. So what, right? Well, of your fellow 5,826 Salem residents, there's:
- 1,923 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 2,796 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 5,651 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 4,195 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 4,836 Salem residents confined to network air dates and times.