How Springville, UT Watches TV
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Springville, UT, examine habits of Americans at large. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. So what, right? Well, of your fellow 27,309 Springville residents, there's:
- 9,012 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 13,108 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 26,490 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 19,662 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 22,666 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.