TV Trends in Auburn
Looking at national trends helps us get a picture of cable TV in Auburn, WA. Nearly 33% of U.S. residents own at least four televisions, about 50% of them stream television shows online, and 97% watch their favorite TV shows as they are broadcast. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. For the 46,154 people in Auburn, those stats equate to:
- 15,231 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 22,154 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 44,769 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 33,231 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 38,308 Auburn residents confined to network air dates and times.