How People Watch TV in Puyallup, WA
Looking at national trends helps us get a picture of cable TV in Puyallup, WA. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 37,143 people in Puyallup, that's:
- 12,257 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 17,829 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 36,029 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 26,743 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 30,829 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.