How Cambria, WI Residents Watch TV
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Cambria, WI. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 774 people in Cambria, that's:
- 255 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 372 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 751 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 557 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 642 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.