TV Trends in Markesan, WI
Looking at national trends helps us get a picture of cable TV in Markesan, WI. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 1,261 people in Markesan, that's:
- 416 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 605 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 1,223 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 908 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 1,047 Markesan residents confined to network air dates and times.