TV Trends in Hartford, WI
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Hartford, WI, examine habits of Americans at large. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. So what, right? Well, of your fellow 13,656 Hartford residents, there's:
- 4,506 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 6,555 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 13,246 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 9,832 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 11,334 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.