How Little Chute Residents Watch TV
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Little Chute, WI, examine habits of Americans at large. Nearly 33% of U.S. residents own at least four televisions, about 50% of them stream television shows online, and 97% watch their favorite TV shows as they are broadcast. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 10,962 people in Little Chute, that's:
- 3,617 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 5,262 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 10,633 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 7,893 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 9,098 Little Chute residents confined to network air dates and times.