How Elberta Residents Watch TV
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Elberta, AL. Nearly 33% of U.S. residents own at least four televisions, about 50% of them stream television shows online, and 97% watch their favorite TV shows as they are broadcast. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. For the 668 people in Elberta, those stats equate to:
- 220 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 321 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 648 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 481 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 554 Elberta residents confined to network air dates and times.