TV Use in Mount Vernon
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Mount Vernon, AL, examine habits of Americans at large. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. For the 790 people in Mount Vernon, those stats equate to:
- 261 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 379 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 766 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 569 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 656 Mount Vernon residents confined to network air dates and times.