TV Trends in Sells
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Sells, AZ. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. For the 2,726 people in Sells, those stats equate to:
- 900 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 1,308 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 2,644 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 1,963 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 2,263 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.