Cable TV in Calabasas
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Calabasas, CA, examine habits of Americans at large. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. For the 23,219 people in Calabasas, those stats equate to:
- 7,662 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 11,145 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 22,522 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 16,718 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 19,272 Calabasas residents confined to network air dates and times.