Watching Cable TV in Thousand Oaks
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Thousand Oaks, CA. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. For the 125,881 people in Thousand Oaks, those stats equate to:
- 41,541 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 60,423 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 122,105 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 90,634 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 104,481 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.