Cable TV in Camarillo
Looking at national trends helps us get a picture of cable TV in Camarillo, CA. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. For the 65,041 people in Camarillo, those stats equate to:
- 21,464 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 31,220 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 63,090 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 46,830 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 53,984 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.