Cable TV in Discovery Bay
Do you know how many people still watch TV as it is broadcast? And how many wait and watch shows on their DVRs? You can learn so much about cable TV in Discovery Bay, CA by looking at larger trends. In America, 97% of people watch television as it is broadcast, 48% stream at least one show online and 7% use their DVRs to watch TV whenever they want. And, 72% of Americans bundle their cable subscriptions with high-speed Internet, and one-third of Americans own four or more televisions.
So in Discovery Bay there are::
- 11,915 people who watch broadcast TV
- 5,896 people who stream TV online
- 860 people who regularly use DVRs
- 8,844 people with bundled services
- 4,053 people with a plethora of plasma-screens