How People Watch TV in Hemet
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Hemet, CA, examine habits of Americans at large. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. So what, right? Well, of your fellow 71,974 Hemet residents, there's:
- 23,751 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 34,548 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 69,815 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 51,821 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 59,738 Hemet residents confined to network air dates and times.