TV Trends in Alma
Looking at national trends helps us get a picture of cable TV in Alma, CO. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. So what, right? Well, of your fellow 209 Alma residents, there's:
- 69 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 100 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 203 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 150 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 173 Alma residents confined to network air dates and times.