Watching Cable TV in Nashville, IN
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Nashville, IN. Nearly 33% of U.S. residents own at least four televisions, about 50% of them stream television shows online, and 97% watch their favorite TV shows as they are broadcast. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. So what, right? Well, of your fellow 770 Nashville residents, there's:
- 254 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 370 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 747 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 554 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 639 Nashville residents confined to network air dates and times.