TV Use in Salt Lick, KY
Ever wonder how many people still watch broadcast television? Or how popular TV content has become online? Larger television trends like these show us a lot about cable TV use in Salt Lick, KY. Approximately 97% of people watch regularly scheduled programming, even though 48% also stream some TV online and 7% watch some of their shows later, from their DVRs. Plus, 72% of Americans bundle their cable subscription with high-speed Internet and approximately one-third of Americans have four or more televisions in their homes.
With a population of 381 that means in Salt Lick there are::
- 370 people who watch broadcast TV
- 183 people who stream TV online
- 27 people who regularly use DVRs
- 274 people with bundled services
- 126 people with a plethora of plasma-screens