Cable TV in Tallulah
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Tallulah, LA, examine habits of Americans at large. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 7,641 people in Tallulah, that's:
- 2,522 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 3,668 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 7,412 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 5,502 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 6,342 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.