TV Use in Ravenna, MI
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Ravenna, MI, examine habits of Americans at large. Nearly 33% of U.S. residents own at least four televisions, about 50% of them stream television shows online, and 97% watch their favorite TV shows as they are broadcast. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 1,249 people in Ravenna, that's:
- 412 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 600 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 1,212 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 899 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 1,037 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.