Cable TV in Bloomington, MN
Do you know how many people still watch TV as it is broadcast? And how many wait and watch shows on their DVRs? Well, cable TV use in Bloomington, MN tends to follow larger trends. Approximately 97% of people watch regularly scheduled programming, even though 48% also stream some TV online and 7% watch some of their shows later, from their DVRs. And, 72% of Americans bundle their cable subscriptions with high-speed Internet, and one-third of Americans own four or more televisions.
With a population of 81,013 that means in Bloomington there are::
- 78,583 people who watch broadcast TV
- 38,886 people who stream TV online
- 5,671 people who regularly use DVRs
- 58,329 people with bundled services
- 26,734 people with a plethora of plasma-screens