TV Use in Burnsville, MN
Ever wonder how many people still watch broadcast television? Or how popular TV content has become online? You can learn so much about cable TV in Burnsville, MN by looking at larger trends. Nearly everyone in America watches TV shows as they are broadcast, while almost half the population also streams TV content online. And 7% of all TV viewing off of DVR recordings. And, 72% of Americans bundle their cable subscriptions with high-speed Internet, and one-third of Americans own four or more televisions.
With a population of 59,110 that means in Burnsville there are::
- 57,337 people who watch broadcast TV
- 28,373 people who stream TV online
- 4,138 people who regularly use DVRs
- 42,559 people with bundled services
- 19,506 people with a plethora of plasma-screens