How Shakopee, MN Watches TV
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Shakopee, MN. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 35,190 people in Shakopee, that's:
- 11,613 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 16,891 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 34,134 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 25,337 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 29,208 Shakopee residents confined to network air dates and times.