TV Use in Apple Valley, MN
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Apple Valley, MN, examine habits of Americans at large. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 50,641 people in Apple Valley, that's:
- 16,712 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 24,308 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 49,122 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 36,462 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 42,032 Apple Valley residents confined to network air dates and times.