How Brainerd, MN Watches TV
Looking at national trends helps us get a picture of cable TV in Brainerd, MN. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 13,945 people in Brainerd, that's:
- 4,602 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 6,694 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 13,527 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 10,040 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 11,574 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.