TV Use in Pillager, MN
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Pillager, MN, examine habits of Americans at large. Nearly 33% of U.S. residents own at least four televisions, about 50% of them stream television shows online, and 97% watch their favorite TV shows as they are broadcast. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 416 people in Pillager, that's:
- 137 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 200 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 404 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 300 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 345 Pillager residents confined to network air dates and times.