TV Trends in Brownsville, MN
Do you know how many people still watch TV as it is broadcast? And how many wait and watch shows on their DVRs? Well, cable TV use in Brownsville, MN tends to follow larger trends. Approximately 97% of people watch regularly scheduled programming, even though 48% also stream some TV online and 7% watch some of their shows later, from their DVRs. And, 72% of the population bundles TV and Internet, while 33% of homes have four or more televisions.
With a population of 525 that means in Brownsville there are::
- 509 people who watch broadcast TV
- 252 people who stream TV online
- 37 people who regularly use DVRs
- 378 people with bundled services
- 173 people with a plethora of plasma-screens