How People Watch TV in Houston
Ever wonder how many people still watch broadcast television? Or how popular TV content has become online? Larger television trends like these show us a lot about cable TV use in Houston, MN. In America, 97% of people watch television as it is broadcast, 48% stream at least one show online and 7% use their DVRs to watch TV whenever they want. Plus, 72% of Americans bundle their cable subscription with high-speed Internet and approximately one-third of Americans have four or more televisions in their homes.
So in Houston there are::
- 974 people who watch broadcast TV
- 482 people who stream TV online
- 70 people who regularly use DVRs
- 723 people with bundled services
- 331 people with a plethora of plasma-screens