TV Use in Holmen, WI
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Holmen, WI, examine habits of Americans at large. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. For the 7,610 people in Holmen, those stats equate to:
- 2,511 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 3,653 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 7,382 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 5,479 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 6,316 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.