Watching Cable TV in Jordan
Do you know how many people still watch TV as it is broadcast? And how many wait and watch shows on their DVRs? Larger television trends like these show us a lot about cable TV use in Jordan, MT. Approximately 97% of people watch regularly scheduled programming, even though 48% also stream some TV online and 7% watch some of their shows later, from their DVRs. And, 72% of the population bundles TV and Internet, while 33% of homes have four or more televisions.
347 people live in Jordan, which means there are:
- 337 people who watch broadcast TV
- 167 people who stream TV online
- 24 people who regularly use DVRs
- 250 people with bundled services
- 115 people with a plethora of plasma-screens