TV Use in Ashland, OH
Ever wonder how many people still watch broadcast television? Or how popular TV content has become online? Well, cable TV use in Ashland, OH tends to follow larger trends. Approximately 97% of people watch regularly scheduled programming, even though 48% also stream some TV online and 7% watch some of their shows later, from their DVRs. Plus, 72% of Americans bundle their cable subscription with high-speed Internet and approximately one-third of Americans have four or more televisions in their homes.
With a population of 21,878 that means in Ashland there are::
- 21,222 people who watch broadcast TV
- 10,501 people who stream TV online
- 1,531 people who regularly use DVRs
- 15,752 people with bundled services
- 7,220 people with a plethora of plasma-screens