How People Watch TV in Columbus, OH
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Columbus, OH. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. So what, right? Well, of your fellow 746,592 Columbus residents, there's:
- 246,375 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 358,364 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 724,194 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 537,546 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 619,671 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.