Cable TV in Dublin
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Dublin, OH. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 41,195 people in Dublin, that's:
- 13,594 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 19,774 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 39,959 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 29,660 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 34,192 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.