How People Watch TV in Cuyahoga Falls, OH
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Cuyahoga Falls, OH, examine habits of Americans at large. Nearly 33% of U.S. residents own at least four televisions, about 50% of them stream television shows online, and 97% watch their favorite TV shows as they are broadcast. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. For the 51,276 people in Cuyahoga Falls, those stats equate to:
- 16,921 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 24,612 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 49,738 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 36,919 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 42,559 Cuyahoga Falls residents confined to network air dates and times.