Cable TV in Toledo, OH
Looking at national trends helps us get a picture of cable TV in Toledo, OH. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. For the 291,131 people in Toledo, those stats equate to:
- 96,073 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 139,743 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 282,397 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 209,614 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 241,639 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.