TV Use in Walbridge, OH
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Walbridge, OH, examine habits of Americans at large. Nearly 33% of U.S. residents own at least four televisions, about 50% of them stream television shows online, and 97% watch their favorite TV shows as they are broadcast. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. For the 2,541 people in Walbridge, those stats equate to:
- 839 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 1,220 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 2,465 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 1,830 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 2,109 Walbridge residents confined to network air dates and times.