How Waterville Residents Watch TV
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Waterville, OH. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. So what, right? Well, of your fellow 5,423 Waterville residents, there's:
- 1,790 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 2,603 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 5,260 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 3,905 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 4,501 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.